Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Here's my application :P

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Solarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    .5) Your PC Arsenal. Aka Your gaming PC hardware specs. Write down exactly what kind of computer system you play lineage2 on. Speed. Ram. HD. Video Card. Etc etc.

    - I'm currently using a Barton 3200+ on a Nforce 2 mobo, with Geforce 4 TI4200 64mb (soon to be ATI Radeon 9800 pro 128mb when price comes down even more), 1 gig of PC3200 ram, and Western Digital Raptor (10,000 rpm HD SATA). I'm a big computer fan, and build/mod my own computers... plus I live with 3 roommates who are Computer Science majors (2 of them also play Lineage 2 on Kain) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    1) Your characters name.

    - Solarium

    1.5) Write down exactly when you first started playing since open beta on your main character.

    - I started on the day when Lionna went live.

    2) Your characters class and level.

    - Human Warrior, lvl 36

    3) How many hours a day and/or week do you play. If less than 30 hrs a week, don't bother joining.

    - 8+ hours on weekdays, more on weekends. Combined to be about 50+ hours.

    4) Please describe briefly your background involved with MMORPG's and PvP.

    - I think I'm pretty experienced with MMORPG's. I played a variety of MMORPG's, as well as beta tested for a few of them, starting with Everquest, moving onto Lineage 1, then Dark Ages of Camelot, then Ragnarok Online beta, then Horizons beta, then back to Everquest (after Planes of Power was released), then Final Fantasy XI. I've gotten decent progress in all these MMORPG's, but I end up playing Everquest the most, having a Lvl 65 monk with 66 AA's with good gear in a uber guild before I completely quit.

    4.5) List what you consider to be some of your greatest feats and achievements in your gaming history.

    - When I started Everquest, I sat at Eastern Commons (during that time it was the trading place, instead of the current Bazaar) for 1 month from scratch and took advantage of the EQ economy (aka, day-trader, buy low sell high) to enough money to get a Fungi Tunic and various top end weapons, whereas other people took at least 6 months of hardcore playing to get. After twinking out my newbie monk with top end gear, I lvled up my monk to 45 in another month (but end up quitting from camping Raster, an epic quest mob that took most monks 200+ hours to camp).

    5) Please describe briefly why you want to join Primez and give us a good reason why we should consider letting you join.

    -I want to hunt with people around my level and who plays as much as I do, especially as a clan with the clan leader in. I want to be part of a powerful clan who in the future will eventually take over a castle or two. I want to make friends with people with similar interests, and to support each other as a clan in the future in clan wars, castle sieges, and boss hunts.

    6) Write an introduction for yourself that Primez can read and get to know you better as a person.

    -I'm 21 years old, and in the 4th year of college in the University of California, San Diego. I'm taking only 2 classes this quarter, which gives me plenty of time to play Lineage. I enjoy playing computer games, mostly MMORPG's, but also games like Counter-Strike (currently competing in CAL league). My other interests are playing tennis, going to the beach, and downloading/watching animes [img]tongue.gif[/img] I know a few different languages, Chinese (both mandrin and cantonese dialect), Spanish (took 4 years of it in high school), and Japanese (3 quarters in college), so I can talk to a variety of people. I consider myself to be pretty outgoing both in-game and in real life. I like to make many friends in-game so I can ask them for help later on XD

    Wheww, that's all that I can think of for now. I might add later what I've missed. I'm looking forward to joining your clan [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Solarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also played Dransik for about 3 months until it went live (was a good pvp game where the player has to kill tons of whites to turn red, and had a much better pvp implementation).

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jadrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So you can explain me the "88,11 and 99" at chinese... i have concluded that 88 is bye bye and 11 is party pls? and 99 is resurrection... im bit language addict myself [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Solarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just know they are some type of message to other adena farmers, but not the details. I'm also wondering why they do "++++" or "++++hp" in trade chat :/

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jadrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i had one chinese friend in lineage when i played... he explained me those things... ++++ and ++++hp mean they need you to heal them... and those 11,88 and 99 thingies are what i have said [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Dragonx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    your application is very useful information.
    since you know so many different languages its good for lioanna and our clan voerall too since u speak english fluently also.

    your chanes are very good.
    ill giv eu a decesion in 24 hrs
    after me and psymon discuss it and come to afinal decesion.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member HaraKiRit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    999 is for help.
    Like the US uses 911 for help, in there contry it's 999.

    the others i don't remember, i'll try to find it back an i'll post it here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •